Running an independent hardware store or builders supply operation in today’s regulatory environment can be challenging, to say the least. From OSHA compliance matters to human capital management, hardware stores are forced to navigate a myriad of unique and increasingly complex risks on a daily basis.
All-Security’s client process is designed to help store owners identify opportunities for improvement in organizational efficiency and deliver quantifiable results that improve bottom line profitability.
We believe that hardware stores should Expect More from their insurance program than the token endorsement of their Co-Op and the lack of options that result. What do you believe?
As the 7th largest privately owned broker in North America we can offer you something your captive program cannot, Choice. Who does your agent work for, you or the insurance company? We believe in leveraging our size and influence to find you the best protection at the lowest price.
If they have a financial interest in the profits and performance of a program, then they earn higher commissions with that company effecting the decision of where to place your business. A captive program will always take priority over standard markets and even if you are a good fit there you will never know if there was a better option elsewhere. Unlike a captive program relationship, we eliminate the conflict of interest and shop your insurance to many industry leading insurers providing multiple options customized to your business. The more options you have the lower the cost.
• Carrier Leverage – Over $10 Billion in Total Premium Volume
• Direct Appointments with carriers your captive cannot access
• Cost Savings – No risk sharing means lower premiums
• Full-Service Brokerage – Commercial Lines, Personal Lines, Benefits, Life
• Alternative Risk Placement Programs
• Retail-Specific Safety and Loss Control
• Claims Advocacy
• Innovative Technological Resources
• Global Capabilities
• OSHA Compliance Specialists
Coverage offerings include, but are not limited to:
• General Liability
• BOP’s (Business Owners Policy)
• Commercial Auto
• Workers’ Compensation
• Boiler & Machinery
• Inland Marine
• Cyber Liability
• Business Interruption
• Foreign Liability
• Builders Risk
• Umbrella / Excess Policies
• Directors & Officers Liability
• Employment Practices Liability
• Product Recall Liability
Classes of Business include, but are not limited to:
• Retail Hardware
• Building Material Dealers
• Equipment Rental
• Party Rental
• Garden Center
• Industrial Supply
• LPG Dealers
• Building Owner (LRO)